Solar Energy is becoming more and more popular for being cost-effective, sustainable and environment friendly source of energy. It is light on the pocket and reduces the carbon footprint making the solar energy users contribute towards cleaner and pollution free surroundings. Installing the solar panels to power the houses has become the most viable solution. Before one gets it installed at home, there are a few things one must find out:
(1). Are you staying at a place with abundant sunlight? It is the sunlight that generates power or energy.For example, Florida receives abundant sunlight to harness solar power more than the other states.
(2). Solar Panels are quite often installed on the roof. Though it is an established fact that they are durable and last for many years, it becomes essential that the roof is in the condition to sustain for such a long time and the roof must receive enough sunlight.
(3). One must find out the installation cost and how much maintenance is required for the same.
(4). Explore the other benefits, offers and tax credits attached with the installation of the solar panels. This being a big investment and all the options must be thoroughly explored before reaching a decision.
(5). Contact the solar installation company and take free in home consultation. Keep your queries ready and also confirm the credibility and reputation of the company. Make sure that it is a State Certified Company.
(6). If there is a choice of buying or taking the solar panel on lease, one must assess the price difference and the best choice for their home.
(7). Solar panels use different technologies and to make it most efficient, you must choose according to the space on your roof.
Property Solutions has been serving the people of South Florida since 2004 as the designers and installers of Solar Panels. We look into the maintenance of the panels and also cater for many solar products which are energy efficient, cost effective, reliable and durable products. We are a State Certified Solar and Building Contractors who have earned the reputation and trust of our clients by being honest and transparent in our dealing. We take our work very seriously and passionately and provide the best services to our customers. We also take pride in contributing towards a cleaner environment. Our Solar Panels for Homes are best designed and require minimum maintenance. We advice our clients regarding the different solar technologies and also suggest which one would be more suitable for the site. We have an electrician in our team to make the electrical tasks easier and done with expertise. We are a committed team who believe in being there with you for lifetime. Our organized work and thorough professionalism give us an edge above others and being punctual keeps us focused in completing our work with efficiency. To know more about us contact us and ask for free in home consultation.
Rising fuel prices have lent urgency to the search for alternative electrical power sources for residential properties. Two of the most obvious solutions are the wind power system and the solar power system. Installation of either of the systems is going to stretch your finances. But tax cuts, subsidies, etc. are available in both these cases. Residential solar power system is preferable for many reasons.
Solar energy in adequate intensity is available in most places, wind power is not. You do not have the hassles of dealing with local authority clearances or neighbors' complaints to worry about in case of residential solar power systems. Solar Energy Systems For Home permit you to plan for installation of a basic system and then carry on adding to it as you gain more experience and have less economic constraints. Aesthetically also solar power systems are more attractive.
There are three configurations of Solar Energy Systems For Home you could consider.
1. A stand-alone system which is generally the only choice you have if your residential area is not served by any utility grid. Your solar power system will be the only source of electric power for your household appliances. A stand-alone system is simple and less costly. You may choose to install a stand-alone system even if you have utility supply available; in this case your residential solar power system supplies power to only some of your household appliances and the rest of the appliances remain connected to the utility supply.
2. If you already have utility supply at your house, you may install a grid-connected solar power system with battery backup. In this system, your residential solar power system supplies your household appliances to the extent it is available. When power requirement is more than what can be met with by your solar system, you draw the power from the utility. With the battery back-up, you are free from the utility supply outages; in the event of utility outage, your stored electricity can provide electricity to your essential appliances at least. This way you get the best of both the worlds. Moreover, when your solar power system generates power more than your own requirements, you may supply the excess power to the utility grid (and get paid for it). This system obviously will be costlier but has its own advantages.
3. You may choose to install a battery-less grid-connected residential solar power system. This system is much cheaper than the grid-connected solar power system with battery backup since you are dispensing with the battery, battery charger, etc. In this system, you do not have the luxury of being free of the utility outages but you still have the option of being able to supply your excess generated power back to utility and gain credits.
Solar energy is a wonder. Sun will shine forever and therefore this is a never-ending source of energy. Sunrays are absorbed by solar panels and are converted into useable electricity with the help of photovoltaic cells and invertors.
Solar energy is generated around the world with the help of solar panels. Electricity produced from solar panels, helps power the electrical appliances in the house/office and helps in cooking and heating homes, building and water. But what about the days when there’s not enough sunlight, or the sun is not bright enough. What to do then? There’s only one answer to this question-storage.
Storing the electricity generated by the Solar Energy Panels For Home helps you to use it later in the evenings, and on days when there’s no sunlight.
There are several options available in the market that claim to store solar energy, but there are only 2 that work.
1) One can consider using the excess generated power in the day to run the immersion heater in their hot water cylinder. This device is usually installed for emergency use in the homes and offices, in case your boiler breaks down. On a day, when the sun shines brighter, a full tank of water gets hot and at other times it will pre-heat water tank, effectively, so the gas boiler does not have to run for long.
2) Battery backup. This option can be either simple or complicated depending upon your requirements and budget. A large set of renewable energy lead acid batteries gets charged during the day time when there’s enough sunlight and during the night through a pure sine inverter; these batteries help lighting circuits in the house. This can further help light and power the other electronic devices in the homes.
In rural areas, the idea of battery backups can do wonders. Batteries can help the people when there are power cuts.
Solar Power System For House can be used in two ways, as an energy source and as a heating source. It has become an important alternative energy source and is being highly adapted throughout the world. Everyone is aware that it can generate electricity, lighting and heat, and therefore everyone must be aware of how this incredible energy source is produced.
Let us understand it, one step at a time:
Sun’s energy is harnessed: Sunlight reaches the earth through the atmosphere and as soon as it reaches, it must be captured and stored somewhere to be used by others. It is captured with the help of photovoltaic cells or as popularly known as solar cells. They help store the sun rays.
Sunrays are converted: Once the solar rays are stored at one place, they are then converted. These photovoltaic cells, not just store the sun rays but also help in converting them into electrical energy. If you are wondering what are photovoltaic cells, they are non-mechanical devices that are made from silicon alloys.
Invertors play their part: This electrical energy that is converted by the photovoltaic cells, is still not ready to be used. This is known as direct current electricity. With the help of the invertors attached to the solar panels, this direct current electricity is further converted into alternating current electricity.
Ready to use electricity via electrical panels: This alternating current electricity is now ready for use and through the electrical panels installed at our homes, this electricity reaches us, and is used to power the various electrical items in our homes.
There are many advantages of solar electricity which are making solar panels a favorable option. Though, the weather, the location and the climate are the demanding factors behind the effectiveness of the power generating process. The biggest advantage of solar panels is that sunrays are in abundance, and therefore, solar energy can be produced like forever. This is also a major step towards sustainable development. Need we say more?
Solar panels are the best way to produce electricity because they absorb sunlight and it’s available in abundance. We can never run out of sunlight. Solar panels are not just helpful in generating electricity and helping us lit our homes, offices, roads, shopping malls, etc. but are equally useful for heating swimming pools, water bodies, buildings, rooms, cooking for many, etc. These are the few among many reasons why Residential Solar Panels Florida are highly accepted around the world. Not to forget, solar panels also help you reduce your bulky electricity bills.
Solar panel can be easily installed by the experts. All you need to do is to buy a solar panel, from an authentic place, like PS Solar Systems, and call professionals to get it installed at your place. Solar panels, where on one hand obviously have so many uses, on the other demands maintenance. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you much and you can easily do it without the help of any expert or a professional.
So, here are some easy tips on how to manage a solar panel.
1. Cleaning is important. The dirtier is the panel, the more frequent inspections are recommended. Keep your solar panel clean by daily dusting. It helps to remove the dust that occurs due to wind.
2. With a wet cloth, you can remove the bird droppings and the heavier dust that might not get away just by dusting. This will ensure that the dust will not prevent the panel from easily absorbing the sunlight.
3. If you feel like your panel requires even more cleaning, you can also use a standard, spongy garden hose.
4. If the panels are installed at a greater height at your house or at office, which might require a ladder to climb, it’s recommended to leave the cleaning on the professionals.
Solar energy is one of the most sustainable and renewable sources of energy because sun isn’t running out anywhere in the next billions of years. We can say the sun is just like one big battery for us. Solar energy is like that one infinite power source that is free and can be used every day. Solar energy can be used in various ways like to generate the electricity, heating buildings, heating water, cooking, etc. But only few know about the process through which it is generated. Solar energy panel is an absolute need of the hour because it is time for a sustainable energy policy which puts consumers, environments, human health and peace first. Did you know, every second the sun generates enough energy to sustain Earth’s needs for 50,000 years but the major question that arises here is how do we harness this power?
Following is the complete process with the equipment through which the solar energy is generated and made useful for daily chores:
• Solar Panels: Solar Power panels are well equipped with PV cells (photovoltaic cells) which help the panel to convert the sunlight into electricity (direct current- DC) throughout the day.
• Inverter: The process of converting the direct current electricity is then continued here by converting it to alternating current electricity (AC).
• Electrical Panel: The alternating current (AC) electricity is then transferred to the electrical panels installed in our homes which further power the various electrical appliances and of course the lights.
• Utility Meter: The main job of the utility meter is to measure the power used by you. It keeps a track on the power used at your home/building by going backwards and generating more energy than you need. This also helps you use the solar energy in the night.
• Utility Grid: Your home/business should be still connected to the grid in case you run out of solar energy during the night.
So now you know how solar energy is generated and how it works. It is high time when we think of the future and start using the sustainable resources, not just for the benefit of ours but of our future generation as well.
Property Solutions specialize in the installation & maintenance of Solar Energy Systems, Residential Solar Power Panel for your home or business.